Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Husband's Delight



This August we are having fun exploring our church cookbook, we are putting some of the recipes to the test. How will they turn out when we make them? I asked the ladies of the church to pick out a recipe, prepare it and send me a pic. I will be adding a new recipe picture every day as they come in. I hope you enjoy our culinary adventure. 



Nita says  "Tried another recipe out of the Antioch cookbook when the grandchildren were coming to eat with us.
 I had forgotten about the blog and had started dishing it out when Julia said "Nana, we need to take a picture." Glad she remembered! 

This recipe is on page 40 and is called "Husband's Delight" 
turned out to be a Family Delight. Most of the kids had seconds."



Thank you, Nita and we are glad you remembered, Julia. 
It looks really good, Family Delight ... mmm .. 

No comments:

Post a Comment