Thursday, March 7, 2013

To Do List for God

I love God SO much. I love His humor, His long term thinking and His eternal perspectives.

AND, I love myself. I love that the God of this creation decided to make me. My love for myself isn't about my personal value, it's about the hand of God.

My hearts desire is to love what God loves.

How about you?

Do you love what God loves?
Do you love His creation ... His created you?

Today, God did what He does. He shows me.

As I was working around the house I was giving God His to do list.

"Lord, we need pavers to the outside shed, Lord, we need to get this yard in order. I need to buy supplies"

Then as I turned the corner, I saw the branch that did NOT hit the hood of the truck. There it laid in the gravel, right in front of the truck.

 BAM! God in His eternal perspectives reminded me that I have SO many things to be thankful for. Things I don't even know about. In this instance I got to see the branch that did not hit the truck, but what about all the other things I didn't get to see? All His glorious blessings that I hope He will show me when I get to heaven. I want to see all the wonderful things He did  :)

He did it because He's just that good. I love God. He is sweet to me.

You know it's the same for you. God is sweet on you too. He loves you every day. He is with you when you rise in the morning and He's there with you when you go to sleep at night.

Sing to God a song, a song of praise in your heart.

{http://wallpaper.knowing-jesus.com/psalms/psalm-10433}



No comments:

Post a Comment