Getting to know you - jar of questions ...
Cut these questions into strips, fold them, and place them in a jar.
1. If you could have picked your own name what would it be?
2. What animal would you be?
3. Which is your favorite cartoon character?
4. Which character in a book best describes who you are?
5. If you could cook for me what would it be?
6. If you were granted three wishes from a genie what would you wish?
7. Do you do dance crazy when no one is looking?
8. Why is the alphabet in that order? Is it because of that song?
9. Tell me the five best things about you.
10. What does the word "success" mean to you?
11. Who would you rather be: an NBA ballplayer, the mayor, a famous explorer, or a movie star? Why?
12. Which of your friends do you think I like the most? Why?
13. What would be the ideal income? Tell me how you would use it.
14. What punishment have you been given that you thought was really unfair? Why?
15. If you could keep your room any way you wanted, how would it look?
16. What are the qualities that make a good friend?
17. What was your favorite toy when you were little?
18. What do you think of my driving?
19. What is the most enjoyable thing our family (or group of friends) has done together
in the last three years?
20. What do you think is beyond the stars?
21. Name two things we should do as a family (or friends) this weekend?
22. If you were going to have a weird, unusual pet, what woud it be? Why would you want that pet?
23. How do you describe me to your friends?
24. What would you do if you were invisible for a day?
25. Do you think of anyone as scary?